HOSA SERVICE PROJECT: BE THE MATCH
As the PREMIER Service Project Partner of HOSA, Be The Match® is thrilled to welcome you to an exciting new year with easy ways your chapter can save lives. This is the year we go BEYOND ALL LIMITS!
In order to reset your annual chapter points to zero, you must register one chapter team page each school year. Follow these easy steps:
- Click HERE and select REGISTER.
- If you registered a page in the past, log in to your account first. If you are new, create your account and continue to the next step.
- Advisor or Team Captain: Only ONE person per chapter can create a TEAM. Chapter members will JOIN the team.
- Chapter Team Member: You must JOIN your chapter’s team page.
- Individual Fundraiser: You will fundraise on your own without a chapter team
Your life-saving achievements will be rewarded!
- 1 dollar raised = 1 point
- 1 person added to the Be The Match Registry = 10 points (NOTE: Join Keyword MUST be used to track credit)
- 1 Pre-Registration = 5 points (NOTE: Join Keyword MUST be used to track credit)
- 1 Chapter Team Captain downloads the fundraising app = 20 points
Learn more about incentives and how to earn points for your chapter at Be The Match HOSA Incentives. And stay tuned for additional opportunities throughout the school year to earn even more points!
In honor of September 17 being World Marrow Donor Day, every dollar your chapter raises (up to $500K) will be matched dollar-for-dollar thanks to a generous gift from the William G. Pomeroy Foundation whose founder received a second chance at life with help from Be The Match®. BONUS: Your chapter’s fundraising points will be DOUBLED! This will only happen during the month of September.
Questions? Contact [email protected] with any questions or to get in contact with your Be The Match Representative!